Take the full scope of WhosOn functionality and put it behind your tech. With our live chat API, you can lift out the WhosOn feature-set and lace it into your own software.
Our code, your creative control
API access to WhosOn means you can create custom integrations into the applications you need. It’s a way to take the chat out of its ‘WhosOn’ package and make it uniquely yours.
So, you can embed chat in any platform and have it take on any appearance. WhosOn code will smoothly integrate into:
Plug chat into your customer portal or self-service area.
Build chat into your own program or SaaS solution.
Power-up your app with native chat included.
Feed chat data into third-party systems.
End to end ownership
Your chat integration can be as customised as you need it to be. We offer three different live chat APIs, so you can tailor WhosOn from every angle.
Client interface API
Custom-build the chat interface your agents use on their machine.Explore docs
Custom-build the chat window your customers use to engage online.Explore docs
Custom-build the chat connectors your data sits in and informs.Explore docs
Take the wheel
Don’t reinvent it. WhosOn is a sophisticated chat solution, built and improved over the course of more than fifteen years.
Using our live chat API means you can gain access to all these advanced features, without spending years coding them from scratch.
- You get the freedom and ability to modify chat to suit your environment
- You improve your existing tech offering by injecting chat functionality
- You can create your own reports, dashboards and workflow automations
- You can integrate chat into any platform, be it internal or third-party
- Chat appears native to your brand, and doesn’t advertise the original vendor
- You save vast time, resource, energy, and R&D on crafting a bespoke solution
How it works
You buy the WhosOn server and server licences from us. From there, WhosOn is in your hands to develop and deploy as you please.
Start scoping your chat project
Before we start work on your chat project, we need to take the time to understand your business and its goals.
Then, we can recommend next steps, start planning any custom work and get you set up with a free trial.