Remote desktop control
Remote desktop control is ideal for more complex technical support cases. It allows you to take an express hand in helping customers, reducing the need for complicated phone calls.
With remote desktop control, you can see and control the visitor's desktop during your chat session. So, you can chat to the customer whilst resolving their issues directly. Here’s how it works:
- You obtain an optional remote control account, shared by all agents with access rights
- Trained agents can then set up remote control sessions from within the chat window
- Once prompted, WhosOn will launch a remote control application and obtain a 'Session ID'
- The visitor will then be sent a small file which will show in their chat window as a link
- They can then join the session, giving you remote access until either user clicks to close
Take WhosOn for a spin
Free 30 day trial on your site - no card required
Please enter a valid domain