A shop assistant of the smart age
We're standing on the verge of the next customer service revolution
Communication technologies are advancing, and as they advance - they converge. But how can we blend the human touch with technology?DOWNLOAD
AI, chatbots and automation are driving new ways to communicate. A new frontier of comms is emerging, and the lines between human and robotic roles are blurring.
We investigate what comes next for companies and their customers alike. Authored by our CEO, and with contributions from leaders across the tech world, The Conversation Engine explores the future of customer service.
Modern customer service tech is the stuff of former sci-fi pipedreams. But today’s service is often far from a dream. We explore the current service landscape and the convergence of humans and tech.
Expectations are changing. Customers want instant usability, efficient design and effortless interactions. Get expert insights on developing and designing the user experience.
We typically focus on the customer when analysing experiences with our products and services. But what about the experience of the agents at the other side of the screen?
Machines have long been capable of understanding language. Today, tech is going beyond basic understanding and into complex sentiment analysis – with huge implications for customer service.
‘Big data’ is usually the answer when people ask what the ‘next big thing’ in technology will be. So, what does it really mean? We interviewed a host of tech leaders to find out.
AI is no longer the future. It’s already here, and you’re interacting with it daily. Read with us on the here and now of artificial intelligence, and what the future could hold.
With the trend of conversational assistants moving into the ecommerce realm, can using a website ever become equal to walking into a real-life shop? You might be surprised.
Businesses are being targeted by cyber criminals on a scale never seen since the launch of the web. With customers unforgiving about data breaches, security can make or break your brand.
Will automation wipe out customer service jobs? As the fourth industrial revolution rolls on, can humans retain their roles? Well, the future could be more integrated than you’d think.
- Jo Causon, CEO, The Institute of Customer Service
- Bob Muglia, CEO, Snowflake
- Sarah Adams, Cyber Risk Specialist, PolicyBee
- Doug Collins, User Experience Engineer, Trust Company of America
- Michelle Mills-Porter, CEO, Ensize UK
- Patrick Charlton, Director & Co-Founder, Buzz Radar
- Jennifer Appleton, Operations Manager, ISO Quality Services Ltd
- Nathan Walters, Digital Marketing Manager, Parker Software
- Claire Williams, Senior HR Consultant, Fitzgerald HR
- Graeme Gordon, CEO, IFB
- Johannes Petrowisch, Global Partner and Business Development Manager, COPA-DATA
- Claire Leigh, Director, Brampton Recruitment
- Mark Wheatley, UX Designer, Parker Software
- Andras Kenez, Lecturer, Staffordshire University
- Alexandru Voica, Technology Communications Manager, Ocado Technology
- Stephen Parker, CEO, Parker Software